What could be more thrilling and breathtaking than going off on desert safari dubai deals holidays with your loved ones? For a nature lover it is a dream come true. When you think of safari holidays, African safaris are the first to come to one’s mind. These have become extremely popular in the last few years as a tourist destination. It is truly a visual treat to watch the wild animals in their natural surroundings. All you need to do is make sure you have your holiday well planned out so that you enjoy every moment of your holiday.
The African continent is a storehouse of nature’s creations at their best. The proximity with the wildlife that travelers enjoy in these safaris drives people from all around the world, to these jungles every year. Safari holidays are now an important source of revenue for the people in countries like Kenya, Zambia, Tanzania, Botswana and Namibia. Accommodation on Safari holidays could vary from small seasonal tent camps to larger and more permanent structures with higher accommodation capacity. You can go on your expedition either on foot, or in cars, on horseback or even on elephant backs! The most popular animals that are spotted here are the lions, rhinos, leopards, buffaloes and elephants. Safari holidays are the kinds you would spend years just saving up for and then spend the rest of your life just reminiscing about.
Planning Safari Holidays:
* Research on the places you would like to visit, depending on which wild animals you want to spot. The Kenya safari is the best if you wish to spot the classic “big five” animals.
* If you are interested only in a particular species like the black rhino, make a list of only those places which are frequented by this animal, such as the Chobe National Park, Botswana.
* Browse through the multiple safari websites to get information on bookings and travel packages.
* Decide on a budget for your holiday. For the thrill of a real adventure, choose seasonal camps. But if you wish to have a luxurious stay, there are permanent structures that boast of superior hospitality.
Kenya Safari: The Masai Mara in Kenya is perhaps the best known safari for game viewing. A traditional safari destination, Kenya boasts of great diversity in cultures, landscapes and wildlife. The ideal time to plan your Kenya safari would be in spring, anytime between September and October or in winter between May and August. The picturesque lakes, rich tropical vegetation, breathtaking coastline and arid deserts offer travelers a visual treat.
How To Plan Your Kenya Safari:
* Decide on the type of animals you want to see.
* Decide on your preferred style of accommodation.
* Decide on the duration of your holiday.
* Decide on the number of people you are going to be travelling with.
* Decide on when you would like to plan the trip.
* Research on the best tour operators, to plan your trip.
* Obtain feedback and unbiased views from those who have visited the place earlier.
When you think of safari holidays, planning a Kenya safari will invariably be your first choice. The rich wildlife experience that this destination guarantees and the natural beauty of the landscape captivates visitors.